Sunday, April 5, 2009

To My Broken Hearted Friend

I've felt what you're feeling
I've been down that path
You've helped me so many times
You've listened to my wrath

I know it seems
As if you're at world's end
So here's a message from me;
One of your very close friends:

You're feeling pretty miserable
Like you'll never move on
Like your hurt will never end
Like you cannot be strong

But I know you can
I've seen you when you're down
It will take sometime
But you'll come around

You want to be friends; to get back to normal
Or as normal, as normal can get
But personally I don't think he deserves to live
If he can't show his face without regret

Let him run from being a man
And even more, one of your best friends
Even if he turns around
He'll have one big heart to mend

Meanwhile I'll be here
To wipe away your tears
And always to make you laugh;
You have nothing to fear

If it were possible for me
I'd hole your pain as it grew
I'd fix you right up
Put you back together with glue

Maybe a band-aid too

No comments:

Post a Comment