Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Every Other Moment

Every other moment is spent thinking of you
Every other moment is spent wishing you were here
Every other night I cry myself to sleep; I'm scared
And yet...There's nothing to fear

Every other moment I wish we were closer
Every other day I sit in a daze
It's all so confusnig, this position I'm in
It feels like my life is a maze

I don't think I've ever met anyone
Who's been in this position before
And no matter how much it could be hurting me
I am constantly craving for more

The thrill of my life, it's somewhat exciting
I get to spread my wings and be free
I get to sit back and enjoy the view
And for once, I get to be me.

There are so many people I wish I could have
And yet there are so few
Because they are taken by the ones they love...
I wish I could be like that too...

Maybe this doesn't make sense to you
I know and I can't explain why
But very often I get this feeling
That makes me want to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment